Meet you ducted airflow monitoring and detection needs
Safety engineers have long been aware that monitoring airflow in ductwork gives them the ability to boost protection of confined spaces in challenging industrial applications. The DuctWatch IR gas detector from Det-Tronics provides a capable solution.
The PIRDUCT optical probe is inserted through the duct wall and spans across the duct interior, allowing moving air to pass into the detection chamber for analysis of hydrocarbon vapor concentration. It is well suited for retrofit replacement of point detectors and is, in essence, an IR beam detector delivered in a pre-aligned, ready to install package.
Additionally, the PIRDUCT is six times more sensitive to combustible gas than a conventional IR point detector and improves detection in applications where air stratification can occur.
Typical applications include:
- Gas turbine enclosures
- Gas compressor enclosures
- HVAC air intakes
- Air intakes to engine compartments
- Pre-assembled with aluminum mounting plate
- A good retrofit solution for point IR detectors
- Does not require expensive extractive sampling system hardware
- Continuous self-test automatically indicates a fault or fouled optics condition
- Standard 4-20 mA signal output is proportional to 0 to 15% LFL (0-7500 ppm) methane
- Duct mounted design improves gas response time and simplifies installation
- Field calibration not required, but supported
Xin vui lòng liên hệ 0848 005 777 để nhận thêm thông tin chính sách thương mại của sản phẩm