The Sentry Series offers exceptional performance and high build quality in a simple, safe and cost-effective package.
• Performance is assured by repackaging Delta’s well proven sensor technologies in a new, simple, one-piece enclosure.
• Safety is maintained by a vent that prevents the enclosure becoming pressurized in the event of a sensor being damaged.
• Cost is minimised through the selection of common standard options although, as with all Delta products, avariety of optional extras are available to tailor the product to specific needs.
Other products in the series include:
• Differential Pressure Switches: Model D0
• Temperature Switches: Model T0
||Set point repeatability ± 1% of span at 20°C / 68°F ambient
||-40 to +60°C / -40 to +140°F
||-30 to +60°C / -22 to +140°F
|Maximum Process Temperature
||Subject to appropriate installation practice, the component parts withstand up to +60°C (+140°F). For process emperatures up to +120°C (+248°F), order WETTED PARTS Code A or S (Table 4). For higher temperatures, refer to SPECIAL ENGINEERING.
||IP66 / NEMA 4X / Flameproof Ex d / Intrinsically Safe Ex ia.
||SPDT or DPDT snap action microswitch (standard)
Hermetically sealed (optional)
||See Table 6
||¼” NPT F (Standard)
||1.7kg / 3.7lb to 6.4kg / 5lb depending on model
Xin vui lòng liên hệ 0848 005 777 để nhận thêm thông tin chính sách thương mại của sản phẩm